2021 Australian Inclusive Schooling Conference – Virtual Attendance
The Illume Learning Australian Inclusive Schooling Conference is an unmissable opportunity for those with an interest in and passion for inclusive education. The conference will showcase current research, innovative approaches and strategies to include and engage students with disabilities.
In addition to the in-person conference, Illume Learning is thrilled to offer virtual attendance at the 2021 Australian Inclusive Schooling Conference.
We understand there are many reasons you may not be able to join us in Sydney and, while we’d love to have you with us in person, we’ve designed a virtual conference experience that we hope will feel just like you are!
Your virtual conference registration includes:
- Live, virtual access to the conference on the 29th & 30th July 2021. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with presenters and other attendees via our dedicated conference platform. In addition to the amazing plenary sessions, you can customise your day by selecting the concurrent sessions that are most relevant to you.
- On-demand access to all of the conference sessions until 5pm 31st August 2021. We know it can be really hard to choose when there are multiple sessions happening at once. This way you get to see it all!
- Access to conference resource downloads including presentation slides, handouts and more.
- A very special Illume Learning conference box delivered to your door by courier. Think of this as your conference bag and catering all in one. Your conference box will include a variety of sensory and fidget resources (for you or your students!), event information, stationery, gourmet snacks and more.
- A certificate of attendance for your professional development records.
- Access to information about the products and services provided by our wonderful exhibitors and sponsors via our conference platform.
We hope you can join us for what is set to be one amazing event!